Before and After







 My Talented Art Teacher... BEFORE


 AFTER... added light highlights to beautiful natural level 7.  Cut  layers for  soft flow around the face. Make-up contoured face and eyes for a natural glow.
hairbywendy.com

Love your new Glasses for a complete make-over!



A
Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much today for my complete Make-Over with my colour and cut and makeup too! What a treat extraordinaire ! I love the eye's and the dark eyebrows . What shade did you use for the brows? I love the way you styled the hair to the shape of my face and particularly the bang treatment which as you said,elongates the face. Brilliant ! I love the colour and subtle way you shaped the colour ! I never knew I had a nice grey colour of hair that works so well with the highlights you put in.

Thank you too for your thoughtfulness with the parking too ~ every detail was so truly appreciated !

 I loved your Website and Art by Wendy ~ way to go girl ! Your out there trail blazing !

With kindest regards,

Love ,

Judith

JUDITH M. ATKINSON // ART& DESIGN

Art helps us live with Grace - Jack Shadbolt

Comments

Popular Posts