A beautiful Pet named Scotia

Testimonial

I have been staring at the artwork you did of my boy Scotia and I all night.

I have cried in one instant and smiled in the next.  The last four hours have been intensely emotional.

The picture moved me in a way that I will attempt to convey to you however I am not sure there are adequate words.

Each time I look at the painting it feels like my chest isn't expanding enough for me to get a full breath.  It's a feeling that you get when you feel more love than love itself.

Each time I look at it I am reminded of not just that one particular moment but of the last 20 years.  So every viewing is unique.

You have managed to capture a lifetime of memories and the love and devotion we had for one another in one picture.  I did not know that was possible.

You are truly gifted.

I now how I felt in that picture but am amazed that you were able to feel it too. Your creation confirms that for it would not be possible to paint such emotion had you not felt it.

I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful memory but am eternally grateful to you and my loving sister for making this happen.

I would love to meet you and thank you in person for capturing one of the most intimate moments in my life.

Very truly,
Jo-Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts